PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

It's Furry-thing Goes Today!

There is a purr-fectly fun challenge blog called "Show Us Your Pussies," which allows cat lovers to create with their favorite feline craftiness. Any type of project is welcomed, so I created this fun sign to hang on my daughter's door. She is the real kitty lover in our house, as my allergies cannot take any kind of cat (poor thing).
I created the background paper with resources from Pixel Scrappers Janet Scott (Kitty Illustrations 02, Ball of Yarn) Sheila Reid (Furry Friends Silly Kitty), and Marisa Lerin (Pet Illustration 15, Small Paw Print).
The framed quote was created using Ike's Art digital image "Kitty Love." The borders are from Pixel Scrapper Sharon Grant (It's a Girl Thing Border 1) and Amanda Brown (Reflections Flower) There are awesome digital elements and papers to be had at pixelscrapper.com, and it's free to join their community of scrapbookers.
Now for a treat, I am offering my visitors the Playful Kitty digital paper that I created. This free paper is 12 inches by 12 inches (3600 pixels x 3600 pixels) in jpg format and published at 300 dpi. Credits include Pixel Scrapper Janet Scott’s Kitty Illustrations 02, Ball of Yarn; Pixel Scrapper Sheila Reid’s Furry Friends Silly Kitty; Pixel Scrapper Marisa Lerin’s Pet Illustration 15, Small Paw Print. TOU, please credit me if you use it. Since I don’t have a store, please use: Copyright 2016 Pat Martin, http://patacakespages.blogspot.com  As always, leaving a little love is always appreciated. Thank you! (Just right click on the image first to get the best resolution, then right click and save to your computer)

2 comments:

ike said...

That is a fabulous creation and your digi paper is amazing. Thank you so much for using my image on your lovely creation and a big THANK YOU for the super digi paper. I already snagged mine :-D
Thank you too for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Alison59 said...

Great card and thanks for the freebie too :-)