PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, November 28, 2016

Anything Goes at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge

It's time for my favorite type of challenge theme - Anything Goes - and the Outlawz Monday Greetings offers an Anything Goes challenge theme on the last Monday of every month. So today my Anything Goes card uses images from one of two sponsors for the week, Melonheadz
Melonheadz offers sets of cute and family-friendly images, like the one I used, Christmas Carolers. After choosing a photo I had taken from Chicago's last Snowmageddon, I placed all my little carolers facing my own house, along with their puppy, a friendly cardinal and, although my frame by Brooke Gazarek of PixelScrappers.com hides it, a holiday swag on my front tree. 
Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, I am in double-time, trying to get handmade gifts finished and my cards mailed out. I can't do anything with my house and decorations, as it is in demolition mode, but the contractors think it will be finished by Christmas. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Meanwhile, the second sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish,
whose lovely image, Cabin in the Woods, I used to create one more Christmas card. So, what will you create for the Anything Goes challenge at the Outlawz Greetings challenge? I'll be looking for your card or project this week, so don't forget to link it up, and say HI, Pat!! LOL
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

ike said...

That's fabulous - I love the little people :-D
Is that your house ???? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx