PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Where in the World at Ike's World Challenge Blog

Hallo, meine Freunde!
We've reached the midway point of the newest challenge at Ike's World Challenge blog, and the theme is Travel. If I could go anywhere in the world right now, it would be GERMANY. That's where my sister lives now, with her new husband. So as inspiration today I offer a card using images from the Germany Bundle offered at Ike's Art Store. The images used are Stein and Lederhosen Bear. I even ripped a page from a German-language magazine to create my background.
In hopes of getting to Germany some day, I am learning German, so that I can sling the lingo when I get there. I already know how to greet someone, tell them where I'm from, ask after their health, and find out where the bathroom is (very important LOL).
Join us at Ike's World Challenge Blog as the DT inspire us with their dreams of travel and adventure!!
Und wie immer , Bastler , Spaß haben!!
Challenges I am Entering:
Cardz4Guys - Include a Furry Friend
Critters & Creatures - must include a furry  critter
Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Holidays, Travel, Summer

5 comments:

ike said...

WoWza !! Such a brilliant make - your colouring is awesome. That stein looks like it's the real thing the way you coloured and highlighted it :-D
I hope some day you are able to get to Germany :-D
Thanks for making this for me at IWC.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

JayBe said...

What a lovely design - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Cazro said...

Such a sweet card, loving the teddy. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Hope we see you again. Caz DT.

Unknown said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good Luck! Hugs, Valentina DT

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute design! Love the bear!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Ellie
Critters & Creatures Linky Party
Let's color Linky Party