PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 22, 2016

Use Purple & Green at the Oultawz Monday Greetings This Week

It's a Color Challenge this week at the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge, and those colors are PURPLE and GREEN. This week's sponsor is Crafty Sentiments
 and the digital image I chose to use is called Just Relax 2 on a calendar page.
I snagged a "perpetual" calendar whose four sides are clear acrylic pockets in which I can place each month's calendar page. I created a page for August and placed birthday-themed picks in the center of my calendar. I did that because my youngest grandson, Jonny, turns ONE this month. Last year I was staying with my son's family as the due date neared. I was lucky in that my hubby and daughter came up to drive me home and we all ended up being there for his birth.
Come join the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge this week. Remember to follow the color theme of Purple and Green, and to make sure you have a greeting or sentiment on your project.


No comments: