PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 1, 2016

A Blooming Challenge at Scribbles Design Challenge Blog

Scribbles Designs challenge blog wants to know "how your garden grows." This is an open-ended challenge (vegetables, herbs, flowers, weeds? LOL).
I got to play with a Scribbles Designs’ digi image called Heart Tulips. 
After designing my card, I framed it with Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' Glitterati Paper Kit in Blue
Elements used in my digital card are:
Pixel Scrapper Janet Scott’s Winter Woodland Wood Journal Card & Reflections of Strength Blue Pearl; Pixel Scrapper Amanda Brown’s Waiting to Bloom Flower; Pixel Scrapper Sharon Reid’s Shine Teal & Gold Butterfly.
The font I used is called Leathery Soft.
Any type of projects are welcome at Scribbles Designs challenge blog as long as you follow the theme. Let's see what grows in your garden this fortnight!


No comments: