PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, April 3, 2016

It's Raining Quirky Cats & Dogs

Welcome back to another Quirky challenge! This month you are asked to create something with a  Cats & Dogs theme. Our sponsor is Crackerbox Palace Digital Stamps.
I got to play with an image called "Peeking Cat." I colored my kitty with Copics, then added her onto my card face. A simple ribbon border and jeweled flourishes decorate my card. I printed my sentiment in Adobe Photoshop using Butch font from the Hungry Jpeg.
Quirky challenges run monthly starting on the first Sunday of the month, so you have time to let those creative juices flow. Think muddy paws and kitten cuddles, wagging tails and purring greetings. Then link up your creations with us at Quirky Crafts challenge blog!
Happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
Alphabet challenges - C is for Cats
Brown Sugar challenges - Anything Goes

4 comments:

ike said...

FUR-bulous !! :-) I really love your card and that super image. I think I have that one somewhere !! :-D LoL I love your colour scheme and how you coloured her... or is it him ???? hee hee

Hugz
IKE xxxx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely card. thanks for joining us at BSC.

hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh,my! This is hilarious! Love what you did with this stamp!
Katrina

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE this card and how you have shown him off.

I can't find a link to the image, I wonder if you would comment on one of my posts on my blog or email me? http://daffodil-faitha.blogspot.co.uk/ I have tried to find it, but can only find the stamp.