PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Loads of Fun at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

I am having such fun as Guest DT member at Scribbles Designs challenge blog this month. Today I created an easel card using both image and sentiment from Scribbles Designs.
The image is called Champagne Glasses and it is showcased on the front of my card. I love the sentiment on the inside, as I always seem to have an urge to jump onto a table and dance after sipping (a bottle of) champagne. Yes, I am that woman with the lampshade on her head, free from most inhibitions when I imbibe the bubbly! LOL And that is why you rarely see me imbibing!!
However, the card with its black and white patterned paper and beautiful images makes a great wedding or anniversary card. p.s. Don't you just love the sentiment I placed on the inner face of my card? Have you ever felt that kind of kiss? I have, and still do, with my hubby of almost 40 years. I am a lucky woman in many ways!

Meanwhile, hop on over to Scribbles Designs challenge blog for some amazing inspiration. Grab some images at Scribbles Store. Create with this month's theme and you have a chance at winning some awesome prizes.
Happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
Paper Creator's Crafts - Must Be Love
World Wide open Design Team challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Something to Eat or Drink
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty - Sparkle & Shine
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenges - Lots of Love
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favorite Occasion & Why (anniversary-seems like there are so many broken relationships out there, it is truly a celebration when a couple can work through their differences,doubts and fears and keep the love burning)
Aud Sentiments challenges - Cute + Sentiment
Southern Girls challenges - Add a Little Sparkle

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pamellia said...

What a fun card Pat. I love the fancy folds and your colour palette is bright and cheery! :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great fold card, and love the color combinations you used. Very prett, and thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

TRACEY MO said...

What a great fold back card. Love that backing paper.

Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination challenge blog.
Tracey DT

Lena said...

Wonderful card. Love the pretty papers and the lovely sayings.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Hugs ~ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

alethea said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SGC.. Unfortunately you will not be eligible for any prizes as you entered to many challenges to qualify! I hope that you will join us again... Hugs Alethea xx

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous, and what a great occasion to make a card for! Thanks for playing with us at As You Like It. Hugs xx

Brenda said...

Love the unexpected from this fun fold! Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Mojca said...

Waw this is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca