PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, August 31, 2015

Anything Goes at the Outlawz Greetings Challenges with DeeDee's Digis

It's that time again at the Outlawz Greetings this week--Anything Goes!! I love his challenge, because sometimes I get an idea that doesn't seem to fit into anything I've seen before. Enter stage left the Anything Goes challenge!
This week our wonderful sponsor is DeeDee's Digis, and I had my way with an image sheet called "Classics." Because I love so many of DeeDee's images, I have quite a collection, so I used a couple other images from a set I already had, "Hopeful Heart." Together I created this birthday card for my co-worker, a young man who has taken on quite a lot of responsibilities at my office, God bless him. And he celebrated his birthday this past weekend, and I didn't find out about it until this evening, the sneaky so-and-so.
So I created this card for him, and will pick up a small cake and some Coke and maybe treat him to lunch tomorrow.


The birthday sentiment comes from yet another set from DeeDee's, "Fun & Festive." The sentiment that I printed on my scene is from the Classics set. That set includes 2 outline images, 8 pre-colored images, 2 white-filled layering images, and 6 sentiments, in JPG and PNG file formats. All set elements have a resolution of 300 dpi/ppi,
I also used textured cardstock from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles (Christmas Grunge), and the brads are from Decosse's as well.
The patterned paper is a freebie from a site called Behance.
It's your turn to get your mojo on. Anything Goes, so lock yourself into your craft room and PLAY!! But don't forget to link up your project with the Outlawz Greetings before Sunday night!!

p.s. If you like all the DeeDee's Digis you see here, they have a challenge blog that is a progressive challenge. Once you link up a project with one month's featured digi, you will receive the next month's image for free. And best of all, the featured project is on sale for half off!! Win-win in my book!!
Happy crafting, y'all!

No comments: