PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Definitely Naughty at Ike's World Challenges

Two of the scariest words uttered in the presence of a mom is "I'm Bored." Uh, even now those words give me shivers, and my kids are all grown up, one out the door! With those two words hanging in the air, you just know that naughtiness follows.
Welcome to the Ike's World Challenge theme, where your creation could be "Naughty or Nice." And as everyone knows, just because it's naughty doesn't necessarily mean it's not cute, especially when children are in the mix.
I used a digi image from Ike's Art called "I'm Bored." I colored my little troublemaker with Copics, digitally popped her onto the corrugated cardboard frame and then popped her onto my card base. My sentiment reflects what I said above, that two of the scariest words a mom could hear were "I'm bored" from her child.  I embellished with a few jewels, sequins and a flower.
What are you creating today? Is it naughty or nice? Come lay in the challenge at Ike's World Challenge blog!
Other Challenges I am Entering:
Sisterhood of Crafters - Mother's Day
Crafty Creations - Color Palette
Get Creative - Mother's Day
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes



11 comments:

Sall said...

This is an amazing take on the theme and yup those dreaded words made me hold my breath cringe and want to curl up and hibernate all in one go. Thank you for sharing. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

OMG Yes !!! Those dreaded words !!! Hahaha LoL This is a fabulous creation and remembering those words made me cringe too :-D Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

Hugz

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Diane said...

Super cute and oh so true!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Celebrate Moms" challenge!
Diane TSH DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cards made me smile.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

StampNScrapJunkie said...

haha OMGosh! I so love this! It's just fantastic! Totally relate to the sentiment. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Darlene said...

Oh my ... what a cute creation and yes, those where words I never liked hearing either! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrating Mom’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Billie A said...

Nice card and fun elements and colors. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Mimi said...

Awesome creation and totally the perfect sentiment to go with the image. I used to tell the kids if they uttered those words that if I heard it again I would find plenty of housework for them to do, that soon got them doing something again :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this fortnight and longing to see more of your artwork :) Big hugs, Mimi

samara navi said...

sooooo cute Pat. I love this image but with this sentiment, it's never looked cuter. you just have that way. glad to see you and best of luck. samara dt IWC

Shelley said...

I adore this piece! So much to look at and such wonderful textures, I really do love to see pieces that I want to run my fingers over. Fantastic job! Than kyou for playing along with us at IWC x

Glenda said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!