PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Birthday Blowout Starts Tomorrow!

My birthday is in the month of April, and what better way to celebrate than to have a big birthday blowout with all my crafty friends, old and new. the fun starts tomorrow, with games, questions, challenges and, of course, prizes!!
In order to qualify for all the prizes, I ask that you Follow my blog; that you Post the Birthday Blowout Badge in your sidebar (isn't it lovely? I have the most amazing, creative and talented friends. The badge was created especially for me by Lisa of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles).
and most importantly, HAVE FUN! That's the whole idea with crafting--we have fun, right?
So, starting tomorrow, let the FUN begin. I have prizes stacked up and generously donated to give away to my blogging buds, so please become one if you aren't already.
p.s. (While the badge shows my link to be ".ca" it is actually ".com" and if anyone clicks on it thwey will be directed to the right page).

No comments: