PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 2, 2015

Time for Twine

It's time for another challenge at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge. This week it's all about the TWINE. Beansie Doodles is one of this month's sponsors, and I got to play with one of their images. It's called Sexy Bunny, and I know a certain husband who has been very nice lately and could use a little card to remind him how much he is loved.
After coloring my Bunny with Copics, I added Stickles to her shoes and bunny ears, punched the top corners and popped her onto cardstock. I also distressed the edges with ink, then added a few adhesive-backed pearls to the bottom.
After I had my image in place, I added bakers' twine to divide the two patterns, attaching an inked and sentiment-stamped tag. I finished off my card with a paper flower, and this is about as close to a CAS card as I can get. I usually don't stop embellishing my card until there's no room left! LOL
So now it's your turn to use some twine on your card or project and enter it into the Greetings challenge at the Outlaw. Don't forget, all cards or projects need a greeting or sentiment on the front to qualify. I hope to see you over there this week!
Other Challenges I am Entering:
Sister Act – Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week
Tina - DT