PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! from the Outlawz

The Outlawz Greetings challenge offers a very appropriate theme for this week's challenge: Thanksgiving!
My son and his family moved out of state this past summer. Although the car ride isn't too long (3 hours) it's still further than the tem minutes it took us to pop on over to their house (or vice versa).
I'm very happy that we have been invites to spend Thanksgiving with them in their new home. It will be a true Thanksgiving, as family gathers round the board to hold hands and share a meal, together again. Aren't most memorable moments in our lives those shared together at a meal?
Anyway, my card today showcases a digi image called "Tra-La-La" from ALL DRESSED UP

I colored the image with Copics, then punched one corner before popping it onto cardstock. My card is full of Fall-themed embellishments, which pretty much use up the season's crafting leftovers!
Now it's your turn to show us a project for a Happy Thanksgiving. Upload your card at the Outlawz Greetings Challenge--don't forget that your project needs a sentiment!
Happy Thanksgiving, crafters. I hope your day is filled with food, family and fun!!
Challenges I am Entering:
Craft Your Passion - Pumpkins & Turkeys
Imagination-Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWE Pat this is superb, I love Autumnal colours, I really do, love all the fabulous detail you have added along with the super cute image, thank you for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts, this month, best of luck xxx

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a cute image. I love all of the autumn touches on your card...sweet details everywhere. Thanks for joining our Turkeys or Pumpkins Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon. Enjoy your family time!

rachel said...

this is awesome! such a cute image and I love the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Imagination Crafts this month! Hugs rachel xx

Marilyn said...

Brilliant card and I love those autumn colours.
Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up DT call and wishing you good luck.
Marilyn