PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, September 8, 2014

Seeing Stripes at Squigglefly Challenge Blog

Another week, another challenge at Squigglefly Challenge Blog. This week, crafters are asked to show off their STRIPES!  I used this winsome digital image from artist James Horvath. It's called "Tongue-Tied" and is just released this month!
My stripes are featured on my patterned paper as well as the staples I used to "adhere" my image and sentiment to my card. I used word stickers and a foil star from a leftover who table decoration from Independence Day.
Don't you just love this image? James Horvath has some awesomely funny images from which to choose besides "Tongue-Tied." Snag yours at the store so you can play for free digis in this new challenge!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Super fun! Love the boys will be boys, perfect for the smile provoking image!

nwilliams6 said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to catch up Pat. Vacations put us so far behind but they sure are fun! Your card is so cute. I love how different this image looks on every card. Yours is wonderful. Hugz!

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is too funny and so adorable - made me laugh out loud!!!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Pat. I love how you used the staples, and your Boys Will Be Boys sentiment is perfect! Great coloring too!