PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Challenge with a Twist at SBP Challenge Blog

Today SBP Challenge Blog offers crafters a Sketch with a Twist challenge.  One random winner will receive their choice of digi images at Creative Bug Digis.
I got to play with Bed Jumping Sock Monkeys along with this sketch:
Before I show you my interpretation of the challenge, the TWIST is to use a tag(s) on your project, something in addition to the elements you see in the sketch! Here's what I came up with:
I diecut the image with a flower die from Spellbinders Nestabilities!! The tag slips behind the sentiment. All papers used were leftovers from my not-so-secret stash, as in the elephant in the room!
I had so much fun making a card with this sketch and using a CBD digi image that I made a second one using an image called "Twigs."
Here, I placed a snowflake in the flower's center, tilted the image the other way, and stamped my sentiment onto a duo of tiny tags. Again, I used leftovers from my infamous file drawer of leftovers.

I hope you've been inspired to try creating with a sketch. I rarely start my projects with a sketch or plan. I usually get an a-ha moment and dash off to my craft room to see if it would work.
Now it's your turn to check out the fabulous images at Creative Bug Digis, and create something that could win you a few free digis over there!! Challenge is open until the end of the month.

No comments: