PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 2, 2014

Awesome Dad Deserves an Awesome Card

Squigglefly Challenge Blog offers the perfect challenge for June-Make a Father's Day card using a Squigglefly image.
I used a June new release from Squigglefly called "Cow" by artist James Horvath to make mine.
My sentiment is a two-parter: the front reads "You're an amazing Dad..." and the inside reads "...and that's no BULL." LOL
I colored my image with Copics and framed it with black cardstock, along with the sentiment. I kept the embellishments simple-just two black sequins that finish my card.
And my daughter has already claimed it for her own, so I guess hubby will be getting this one later this month!
Time for you to create a Father's Day card using a Squigglefly image. Who knows? This week could be your lucky challenge.

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

Just love the bullish card, Pat! Where did you find that wood dp tho???

Tammy said...

How fun! Great card and great design!

Kathy Bradley said...

Pat,
Aaah, so very cute and I bet your DH will love this adorable card. I really liked your list of 50 things you love!!

nwilliams6 said...

What a fun image. Makes me miss my cows (we sold them prior to winter). Cute, cute, cute Father's Day card. Hugz!

Holly Young said...

Love your spotted cow Pat! Great background paper you used, and I love your sentiment!