PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Make Your QKD Image POP!

Do you know why I love Queen Kat Designs silhouette images?  Because when I have some absolutely gorgeous patterned paper that is way too busy to showcase a stamped image, you can still use one to make a card.  All you need is a stamped silhouette image in a coordinating color to make it pop on the card front.

Because I'm piling up a few cards for Operation Write Home, I'm leaving this one CAS (Clean And Simple), but if I weren't, I could still use some inking and jewels and ribbon without my image getting lost in the scene.

I did use the same image and stamped the inside again, in red this time.  Just to bring the fantasy theme inside the card as well.

I have three cards finished for the Troops, but will probably make a few more before sending out to my contact.  If you're interested in joining this worthwhile cause, check out www.operationwritehome.org for specifics.

Enabling Alert!!  The QKD Store has been revamped and to celebrate its makeover, there are loads of sales going on--no coupon or discount code needed!!  Choose your favorites that you've been craving to buy, or pick a new image the just now catches your eye.  Either way, it's the perfect time to add on to your QKD collection!

And remember, have fun in your crafting!!

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Super idea and really pretty paper! Hugz!