PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Thanks

My daughter's boyfriend, Justin, went on a 2 week tour of Europe with his mom over spring break.  Not only did he bring home some macaroons from France, a sweet treat my daughter loves, but he also thought of me and brought me a box of "biscuits and chocolates" from England.  That was really sweet of him to remember me, too, so I in turn made a sweet Thank You gift for him.

I used an ATC and some orange-colored raffia and filled a tin with Mint Chocolate-covered pretzels for him.  And I gave it to him at Easter dinner when he came by.

I love the versatility of ATC's, whose initials stand for Artist trading Cards.  they measure 2.5x3.5 inches, and are tiny card fronts.  You can trade them, use them as tags, on cards, on canvas and on altered art.  AND you can make them into tiny little cards for your friends or co-workers.  One year I made abunch of Christmas ATCs and made them into cards with matching envelopes.  They all loved theirs!

So, whatever you do, and however you do it, keep on crafting, friends!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Such a thoughtful young man, and he should love your thank you card! Those carrots look incredible.