PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring is in the Air


And with Spring comes Spring cleaning, and lovely leftovers from which to create Springtime cards. Here is my card, which I am offering in the card challenge over aT Joan's Creations blog
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #9:
Use the colors orange and blue
Create a card with a spring theme
Use a die cut
Use a circle
I truly found all the lovely materials used for this card from my stash, well, all but the besutiful quilled flowers I received from the very talented Anna Nikander! Even my image was already colored by me a long time agho, then put away for a rainy day.
For this challenge, A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #9 challenge will receive apackage of Tim Holtz NEW Idea-Ology Accoutrements -Shabby Buttons
And will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
So go on over there and check out the inspiration created by everyone, and post your card!

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

Ahhhhh so glad to see your creation at Joan's Gardens, Pat! And I love your artwork! :)