PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, March 6, 2011

In Like a Lion...


Brrr, let's hope that since March cam ein like a raging lion, then it will go out like a gentle lamb, all warm and cozy. Wait, what am I thinking? This is Chicago, where the weather waits for no lion nor lamb! I've seen snow in April, and shorts in December!
And to celebrate the weather that is Chicago, I have a (N)Ice offering here. This layout is of a trip we made to our local mall, where Ice sculpting had gone on throughout the night, and crowds were voting on their faves the next day. Pretty cool stuff, eh? But I prefer my nice cozy warm craft room!!

2 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Your Scrapbook Place.

Great layouts!

Allie Gower
Http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com

Melisa Marie said...

Hey Pat! I love the layout. :) I really like to see hand written journaling on layouts, that is something I don't see people do to often anymore! a lot of people keep typing everything up to keep stuff unicorn on their pages. erm I mean UNIFORM (just noticed I typed unicorn first ugh!).

Anyhow, I'd love to go to an ice sculpture show. :) the turtles sculpture looks neat as did the rest! :) (what I could see anyways)

Great job!