PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Card Kinda Grows on You


Here's my newest Valentine Card, made especially with the Hambo Eye Monster!! Hey, check out Hambo's challenge blog at http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/ for some great challenges, cute cards and free digi images!!
This card is my entry for Challenge #2, requiring the use of any hambo image, an added heart or two and a sentiment.
I used paper Trey cardstock for my base, colored my Eye Monster with Copics (actually I colored two and cut out a few eyes and popped them out with dimensional dots) and used Liquid Glass to shine up those multiple eyeballs!
For the sentiment, I used my computer and cut it out with Lebel Four Nestabilities byu Spellbinders and my QuicKutz Epic Six machine. One extra heart jewel embellishes the sentiment, and some Dazzle VersaMark ink on the red cs finishes off the cover.
Hubby is ghonna love this!!

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

Melissa said...

Such a cute card Pat! Isn't that monster just the cutest? Thanks for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown this week!

Silli said...

aww, what a pretty card, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown this week!