PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring is Coming but is Shy

Hmm, murky grey skies and snow trying to stay on the ground. Doesn’t seem much like Spring, but I’m in a Springtime mood. So saying, here’s my newest card, ready for Spring.


I colored my Whoopsie Daisy digi image (isn’t she the cutest, I got her free from the challenge blog below) with Copics: E00,08,13,35,37; B93,04; G21,94; YG67; Y17; RV34; Blender, and ZIG Brushables English Lavender.
My patterned paper is from a DCWV stack, and cardstock is Coredinations. I used my Epic Six to cut Scallop Square with Nestabilities and rounded most of the corners for that softer touch. Embellies used were: Jewels from Shabby Chic, Flowers found at a rummage sale, CTMH Liquid Glass and Ribbon from American Crafts.
This card meets the requirements for this week's challenge at Do You Stack Up? The challenge this week is to use DOTS on your cards! You have to this week Wednesday to check thewm out and enter this challenge!!
AND The FLOWER card challenge at Mami Doodles
Their challenge ends this Thursday--I know, I know, I'm giving you all short notice, but you still have time to check them out and enter!!

4 comments:

WencheP said...

Supercute, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Unknown said...

she is darling - love it

kitten DYSU team

Janna Werner said...

Hi Pat! Thanks so much for sharing you lovely and really cute card with us at DYSU this week! Janna

Miranda said...

very cute card Pat, would like to do some gardening myself, but it's still to cold
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda