PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, May 2, 2010

50 Fast and Furious Cards


I had to open my big mouth and tell my boss I would love to make thank you cards for all the volunteers by Monday. I wonder if she realizes that at the very least I'm getting reimbursed for supplies. I did it, though. I used my Cricut "Walk in the Garden" cartridge to cut a card front with a window saying Thanks. I used all my leftover pieces of patterned papers for the face, and bought a new pack of black cardstock for the front under the face. Then all I had to do was cut and fold fifty white cardstock cards, and finish them all off with whatever bling I cound find lying around.
I'll bring them into the office tomorrow to stuff into envies (also on her dime)and label. Meanwhile. nback to my craftroom to clean out more extraneous items to give away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly girl you have been busy! Keep up the good work. I just love this blog