PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy Week and Candy Winner

I have been hopping this week at work and at home. Although I have grabbed short moments to scrap, I haven't had the time to take photos of my pages yet! Just got home from helping to coordinate a Christmas party for about 20 Catholic Charities families. We served lunch, had carnival games for the kids, set up a craft corner, played Bingo, and offered a secret Santa shop that the kids could"shop" for Christmas presents for their parents. And of course, Santa came with a present for each child. We fundraised and had enough money to spend $20 on each one of 43 kids! I am so tired I don't want to move! But I feel good about the day.

Meanwhile, my random generator (hubby) has picked a number based on the order of posts, and lucky number 14 is the winner. The would be the Paper Princess, Ramona. Congrats, and I will send out your Christmas goodies this week!

I have already made a plan for my 2010 goals, but I want to refine them before posting. Thanks for playing everybody, keep in touch!

2 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Wow, Pat, I can't believe I won - thank you (and your husband) so very much! Your friendship and creativity is inspiration enough, now I am receiving your first ever blog candy offering too - I am SO very excited! Congrats once more for reaching your goals and continue to aim high for 2010!

Blog Master E said...

Congrats Pat on some awesome shopping an the most awesome of accomplishments in meeting your 2008 Scrapping Goals!