PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Went down my list and needed one more invitation to family for Wendy's grad party, so I colored this cutie and popped a diploma in her fist instead of the sunflower. I had to get the invite out fast, so I didn't have time to glitz her with Stickles and Liquid Glass, but he's a guy and won't care! LOL
These invitations are for Wendy's friends. They are layered postcard-type invites. I stamped Bella in red for school colors of red and white, but popped the cards with black inking oin the edges and stamping of the sdentiment. The words are all from the CTMH set You're Invited, the Bella is DiplomaBella. I embellished each card with a 2009 charm I bought at Michael's. Wendy will make her list and hand these out before the end of the week. Since most all of them are graduating as well, I don't know how many will make an appearance--we'll see!

No comments: