PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Far From Home

I have been on vacation this week, living the relaxing beach life on Siesta Key in Florida. Oh, the sun, the sand, the surf, the mudslides (yum). Our condo is across the street from the beach, and is equipped with beach chairs, umbrella, towels, etc., all the things needed for a day (or five) on the beach. The weather is heaven, and I'm chillin with my family. But I haven't forgotten my scrappy buds. I bought a Crafting mag at Barnes & Noble here, and have drawn a sketch for the pics I've taken so far. Since we're not doing anything but sunning and sitting, there aren't as many pics as I thought I would take, but that's fine by me, means I'm having fun doing...nothing!
Wouldn't you know, though, I forgot the cable for my camera so I could post some photos, and even forgot the cable for my phone, so I can't show off anything til I get home.

No comments: