PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Crafting Resolution Well on its Way




I was supposed to go to an all day crop on Saturday but got stuck at home dealing with family issues. So I dug my feet in and planted myself in my craft room on Sunday to make up for lost time.
It was hard not to buy new paper and

embellishments for my pages, but it was easy in a way not to by being surrounded by the mounds of STUFF I already had! The only purchase made was photo paper, and boy did I land a deal--Staples was actually clearancing out the large packages of Gloss Premium Photo paper (their
own brand) and I got 4 boxes of 100 sheets each for almost the same price as one box of 50!!



Anyway, my goal was to scrap my granddaughter, since she is 14 months and I didn't have to go that far back.



WRONG!! I have about a bazillion photos of her in her short 14 months, and it took me as long to pickand choose and print as it did to actually scrap them!


Blogger is really acting weird tonight so I'm only going to post these three pages. Altogether I scrapped NINE pages, not including the pages I had done and ready to pop in the photos.


Volume I is finished and takes Bella through her first year on earth. Next time I can scrap, I've got the photos to start up Volume II with her First Birthday party through New Year's Eve.


These are actually the last three pages in her album. I used card candy I had made last year, journaling blocks I received from my Bella Sistah and my secret Mrs. Claus, I even received adhesive in the LuckyBug Sweetheart Swap!

I cleaned out my alpha drawer and now my alphas are stored by color--it was so easy to place titles on my page and not spend precious minutes looking for the right letters and colors!!







1 comment:

Carol L said...

You were very busy! I like how you got so many pictures on the one page.