PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 28, 2008

One More Project

Oh, it felt so good to relax and spend most of the day in my craft room. I cleaned off my desk, finished the cards I needed for a swap, and put together some PIFs,
One project I'm trying to complete before Saturday is the Sweetheart Partner Swap. I need to package up items for my partner on LuckyBug. Each item has to start with a letter in the word "sweetheart". This is the item for the letter "A", an Altered Notebook.
I loe the image, but don't know what stamp company it's from. I receive several images with no identification, and I know this is from a popular series. Anyone know it?

2 comments:

Candy said...

Your image is from Whiff of Joy. What a wonderful project you made! I LOVE it. A great gift!
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Whiff of Joy card. I've enjoyed checking out your blog my new bella sistah. I'll chat more later.